Thursday, July 9, 2020

Easy Weight Loss With the Juice & Jog Plan

 #(The entire book is here for you to read gratis.) Copywrited to the author.Kenneth J Eden

Thank you for purchasing# my book "Easy Weight Loss With The Juice & Jog Plan That Works Fast" 


This small volume will answer some questions in your life. Questions such as "I've tried many times before to lose weight and get fit.  

Sometimes, I've succeeded and dropped off a little weight, and felt a bit better. But it always ended in disappointment. I always seem to pile back on the pounds I'd lost and felt worse than before. In fact, now, I have added guilt to my sense of failure! Why should 'Easy Weight Loss. ' be any better than those I read before?" Good question. My answer is contained in the pages that follow. 

The truth is, the question may be simple but the answer is a trifle more complicated. I will promise you, however, there is an answer here and given a little effort on your part it's a sure-fire winner! Yes- you will lose weight and by following the plan that I will outline, not only will you lose fat but you'll keep it off permanently. And that's not all; I'll prove to you that by following this program which is easy low-cost and fun, you too will do as I did and lose over a pound a day in weight easily and without starving yourself to death. Without using pills, potions or equipment of any kind. Does that sound interesting? Of benefit?

Later in this book, I will show you how I did it by relating my story on how I lost close to a pound a day within a week. And how my health improved dramatically. I hope you will find that this book is written in a direct simple conversational style, without jargon chart's or boring "step one... now -step two... now step three" etc. that you find usually in "how to.. non-fiction books.

Frankly, those books bore me to tears and I'm sure they do you too. And so this book contains my own experiences without the fluff and with relevance to the issues at hand. These experiences will hopefully demonstrate the vital health principles that I will share with you. Another purpose of this book is to encourage you. This is a vital element in weight loss and training that many books only touch upon.

I want you, my reader, to discover things about yourself that perhaps you weren't aware of before. I believe that when you have finished the last page you will be motivated enough to achieve far more than you could believe or imagine. You will surprise yourself. You will have more than a glowing complexion more than eyes that sparkle with health more than a slimline figure but a brand new phase of life also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Weight Loss With the Juice & Jog Plan

 #(The entire book is here for you to read gratis.) Copywrited to the author.Kenneth J Eden Thank you for purchasing# my book "Easy Wei...